Thursday 24 May 2007

My first Tattoo coming up!

I have thought about getting a tattoo since I was about 6 years old. Now I can finally get my dream fulfilled.
I have thought about the design for almost a year and now im ready. I have talked to a tattoist here in Odense. His name is Johnny and he is very skilled. I visited him this monday, and he is making the final outcast to the tattoo...
Now I am just waiting for him to call and tell me that it is ready for me to see. After that i will make an apointment...
Im really excited...I cant believe this is finally happening! I dont think i have realised it yet...But I think I will..At least when they put the needles in my shoulder...hehe

4 comments:

Fillen said...

Oh no Simone. Don't do this to yourself!
You know - everyone regrets abortion!

Franz-Irene said...

haha...Im sorry Morten, but i will have to do this to myself...I promise i will never regret it...

AndreasLarsen said...

Well considered => well choice ;0)

Fillen said...

I hope you will, Simone, I hope you will!