Tuesday 26 February 2008

Vacation!

I just had a week of vacation! – Really nice! I spend most of it at my grandparents house with my brother. Just relaxing, doing a bit of homework, and helping my grandparents a bit. It was nice to have time with my brother, even though we live at home together there is not much time in the rush of everydaylife. On the picture below he is hiding from me in my sleepingbag that i was trying to pack:-P



My grandparent has always been very supportive of me, and during boardingschool they invited me and some friends over once in a while to have dinner. That has really meant a lot more to me and my friends than they probably know.
The rest of the vacation(two days) I spend in Fjellerup with some of friends! – It was nice seeing them again, it has been a while:-) We were planning a Christian metal festival in may(Green Light District Festival). Besides planning we had a lot of fun too! – Such a great mix and weekend! – God blesses us SO much I can not believe it! He is so much greater than you think! - There could not be a better experience to start school on:-)

No comments: