Monday 3 March 2008

Birthday....

Well, this day kind of came as a surprise to me. I guess i have just had so much in my head(school, "work", concerts, festivalplanning and so on). So actually i forgot the day. I have never tried that before. I had to arrange a meeting a week ago and i was looking at my calender and sending an sms asking people if they were free this very day. I remembered right after sending...wups..I guess i have just proven that you can forget your birthday, or maybe just that i am very absentminded:-P
I had a great day which i spend with my family, after being in school. They had made a nice dinner, and we rented some movies, so it was a great day!



The movies we rented was:

Transformers:


I have heard from different people that this movie should be a really great movie, but i did not expect much from it, so it really suprised me in a good way! - It is very good:-)

Fracture:


This movie were also good. You should not see it if you are very tired, because if you miss anything it will be hard to keep track(just ask my mom:-P)

No comments: