Thursday 1 May 2008

Ascension Day!



Today we celebrated Ascension Day with a tradition that started in our church some time ago. It has not been held for 11 years until today. I actually remember that i was with my father and some of his friends on that ralley 11 years ago. Today we did the first Ascension-ralley in 11 years! - It was very fun, and a great way to do something with your family and friends from church. We drove 100km just around Fyn. It has been a while since i have seen Fyn like that. I had forgotten that it is not only Jylland that has beautiful nature like that:-P We had to answer 25 questions on the way, and make sure we spend not more not less than 3 hours and 30 minutes on the route. It went okay my family and I ended up in a shared 3rd place out of 12 cars:-)

My mon and dad by the car...

Some nature:


My dad again, looking cool:-P


One of the questions...nice color:-P

No comments: