Thursday 12 March 2009

20 years old with a new tattoo!

Yeah, that is crazy! - I really cant believe that i have lived in 20 years!
I could not help but thinking a bit about my life so far. God has made it an amazing journey! And i can see as i look back that some of the things i have experienced has been a preparation for what is going to happen, and what has happened the last three years of my life. The three years of my life where God has invited me into a very exciting time filled with his amazing and undescribable love.

To celebrate the 20 years, me and my father went to the tattoo artist Gert at Magoo Tattoo in Silkeborg a couple of days later. And i got a tattoo on my foot with the text: MADE BY GOD...
I am very happy about it, and reminds me, that i am a child of God, and he has ceated me in his image:-)

2 comments:

Morten said...

This tattoo makes the idea of a tattoo more clear to me, but still...
You know me ;)

Franz-Irene said...

Haha, cool it has become more clear:-P
Yeah i do...I need to work on that a bit more then, so it can become much more clear, what my idea of tattoos is:-P
You so need to see Miami Ink sometime:-)