Thursday 25 June 2009

An era has ended!



What i have started 3 years ago i have now finished.
I started 3 years ago at HTX a gymnasium as it is called in Denmark. A mix of highschool and college i am told.
I have to admit that I am a bit proud of myself. When i started this education I started on another school. I was thinking: if this is HTX I am out! After 2 months I found another school with HTX and the same majors as I was studying already, so I transfered to that school. I was very nervous when i called the school to ask if i could transfer. I told God that if there were a space available I would transfer, and there were. So I ended up in a class with only boys. It has been a challenge in many ways, but I have learned so much and gotten so much insider information, about guys that you would normally not learn as a girl. I have seen how they change behaviour as soon a girl walks in. Real fun:-P
I feel very privilleged and blessed. And I now for sure knows, that God has planned this very carefully, since the ministry he has called me into is a guy-world, but more girls are coming all the time:-) This ministry has showed me why God has created me exactly like I am, and why he has let me face the kind of trials i have faced. God ALWAYS has a purpurse with what he lets you go through. That is one of the many lessons I have learned. Even though a situation can seem very bad and you might think: ”why is God letting this happen to me?” - He always has a plan. It reminds me of the saying: ”what doesn't kill you makes you stronger”, and you know, I have to say I agree. Sometimes it can be years before you understand why you had to go through that hard time, sometimes you never will. - But there is a purpurse! - And i thank God for learning!

These 3 years has been a struggles at times, and I have had my doubts and I have wanted to just quit it all, but I got through, and I would not have if I had not had God right beside me all the time. He provided me with some awesome classmates, who i am going to miss very very much! - He provided me with a fellow Christian by my side, which has ment a GREAT deal too! - And what will hopefully be a friend for life.

So it is with mixed feelings i have graduated today. I am happy about finally being finished. That I do not have to take anymore useless classes and I can do whatever God wants me to do! - That is amazing! - But I am also going to miss my dear classmeates, whom I have spend 3 years with and whom have accompanied me on my very first trip to the States for a month, not that long ago.

Anyhow, that was a lot of writing and nostalgia:-)

No comments: