Wednesday 27 June 2007

Thy Rock!!

I took a 4 hour trip from Odense to Thisted tuesday 19th to visit my friend Signe there for a whole week.
2 of the days there we spend at concerts under the open sky. They had talked about raining in those days, but it didn't rain. The weather was fantastic. God is so great!
We heard a lot of different music there and it was not all we liked but it was a lot of fun. What we came there for was the danish band D.A.D...They were the last band who were playing.
Me and my friend Signe was so lucky, we could stand all up in the front, so we were very close to them. It was amazing, and the concert was great!
Signe got Lausts(the drummer)drumstick.
Here are some pictures from the great concert:







We also got fake tattoos which can last some days... It was fun having them made...Now I can only look more forward to get a real one:-)

Here were my fake tattoo made...


Here are Signes made...


Here are the result...


And a closer look at the result...

2 comments:

Fillen said...

Hi Simone!
I hope you have a good sommer holiday!
Have you got the ugly tatoo, that I (in some ways) hope you will regret afterwards?

Franz-Irene said...

hehe...no i havent got it yet, but soon very soon...
I have a great holiday hope you have too...