Thursday 19 July 2007

Vacation!

Its quite a long time since i have been writing in here, so i think now is the time. I have been very buissy lately.
In the first week of my vacation i have been on a Christian summercamp for children between 7 and 12years of age. It has been very fun and educationally for me. Also because im interested in pedagogy. I love the childrens logic. So that week i learned a lot and had a lot of fun.

In the following week i went to Apostolic summercamp in Kolding. The part of it we call Landslejr.
The Christian metal band "Amplified" was there, to play. It was cool. It actually meant a lot to me that they were there, cause many of my friends from my boarding school were there. They have been wondering a bit about what has been going on with me the last year, because i started to listen to metal serously and changeing my clothing style. Some of them have a hard time understanding it and see that God can also be in this type of music. So it was such a relief to show them what i listen to, and how i worship God in it. It was so great that "Amplified" also got interviewed afterward so that people could hear what they stand for. And they really said some fantastic things.
In this week i also spend some time together with a friend of mine who normally lives in Greenland, so we dont see each other that often.
The last day i was there Morten Storgaard came and played with his amazing solo project, Silent Highway. It was nice to see him again, and to hear his music as always.
So it was a good week.

No comments: