Friday 20 July 2007

Car accident

I was in a car accident last week. Its actually exactly one week since it happened. Me and 3 friends was out on a drive. One of my friends has got her drivers license 6month ago and she was driving the car. We had a lot af fun and went to Mc Donalds at McDrive and visited her house and so on. Then on the way back to Landslejren we were driving 100km/h 20 more that allowed. And way to much speed in a curve. So we ended driving out in a feld. The amazing thing is that not one of us got hurt or got a single scratch. God just really holded his hand over the car and made sure that none of us got hurt.
After an experience like that I just appreciated life so much more. I knew right away after the accident that there had to be a purpose, there always are. Appreciating life is a good thing and learning to be more careful. I just really appreciated my friends and all the people around me afterwards. It was a very special feeling. And i just had to thank God for my life.

1 comment:

AndreasLarsen said...

God is faithful!!

He even cares and loves us though we act stupid!

I've had same experience as well.