Sunday 12 August 2007

A day at the farm

Yesterday i spend in the company of a bigger part of the family than normal. It was very nice to see them again! - The ocasion wasnt all normal either. It was my great grandmothers 92nd birthday!! - well done! It was held at this small farm where a very nice couple(Glen and Anette)from the family lives with their 2 children Mathias og Niclas. They are my great-uncle and great-aunt. They are in the middle of renovating the old farm, its a very beautiful place. They have the sweetest dog:-), 3 cats, 2 horses and a lot of chickens(I love the funny noises thay make). Im so use to live in Odense, which is one of the biggest cities in Denmark so it was nice to experiene farm-life. It was a great day!

This is my brother Andreas and their dog:


and this is my cousin Elisa and their cat Herbert:


Here are their chickens:


Cats:


My great-cousin Mathias and his dog:


Another picture of their dog:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.