Friday 3 August 2007

Metallica and Barricades

I went to Århus to see "Metallica" live, some time ago.
I got there together with some friends from my school, the concert i enjoyed together with 2 of my other friends Lars an Brian. It was a great concert. It took us a very long time to get home to the place in Århus i was going to spend the night. We got to sleep around 4. There were chaos in Århus. People were sleeping in corners and doorways.
The next morning we had to get up cause i was going with Barricades out on their 2. last gig in Løgumkloster. That was such a fun experience. I learned a lot about how it is to be in a band. Very good since we are just about to begin our band hopefully.
I always have fun around those guys. Even though it may not always seem like it. Im just not good at showing those kind of things. I have to really spend more time with people and learn to know them better before i can do and say exactly like i feel like doing or saying. I guess im just very shy when it comes to that, even though i take myself in talking to much...hmm...people are complicated..hehe..
Well this week i have been relaxing - almost. I have been home to sleep at least. I was with my family in germany to buy a lot of stuff. It was very nice to spend some time with my family finally it not often i get to that.

Andreas and Morten from Barricades during their concert in Løgumkloster

1 comment:

AndreasLarsen said...

It was a pleasure having you with us!