Friday 11 April 2008

Crazy Easteregg/bag

My grandparents have the tradition to give us "kids" an easteregg. So last week we went to my grandparents house to celebrate my grandfathers birthday. Me, my brother and my 2 cousins got A LOT of candy that we should share! - It looked like my grandmother had bought half of Føtex candy-deparment, it was crazy! - I have never seen so much candy in one place before! - So we did not get a easteregg, but what i would rather call a easterbag - A thing that my grandparent diffenately are is generous, that they have always been:-)
My candys weight is just over 1kg!! - Thats crazy! - I diffenately cant eat that alone:-)





The very nice decoration that my grandfather made:-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.