Saturday 5 April 2008

Great, amazing week!!

A lot of things has been going on this past week:-)
It has been a REALLY great amazing week, so great that i have decided to blog about it:-) I have had a lot of time off from school, so i skipped doing homework last week.(which now means that i have 7 missing assignments, but hey, its fine)I just had a lot of time to hear so much music, while being in my own little world focusing on God and the projects he has blessed me with. One of them is the Green Light District Festival which a lot of my time goes to. It is really exciting at the moment. And it starts forming and looking like a festival now! - I love working on it:-)



Besides that i am getting ready to get my dreads back!! - That is going to be very very great:-D I miss them soo much! - So this week i had a friend over to color the back of my hair black....looks very weird, but thats good:-P
The picture below pretty much says everything:-P

No comments: