Tuesday 4 November 2008

Day 24 - Debate!

Today was the day of the dabate.
But before tha started which was the last thing of the day in school Morten and i went to Highland Mall to do some shopping to people at home:-P We ate at "Great Wraps"
Well, the debate: I was not as nervous as i had expected to be. I think it is because we I had practised the speech so much. My teachers from Denmark knew how i felt about the whole thing and our teacher Spencer did too. They all saw me make a really lousy speech last week, were i was sure i could not go through with it. But i have really found strenth in God and trying to see it as a challenge even though i thought it was way to big! Well, i made the speech in front of my class and a teacher who organize and control debates on UT(Texas University). I was shaking when i left and found my chair again:-P It went okay, im very satisfied that i went through it! - And the class and the teachers were very supportive and actually a bit surprised too:-P So a very nice experience:-)

Just a picture of the selected:


Now we are all ready to the election tomorrw. It is going to be a very exciting day! - And here are a lot of exciting things planned for us!! - But more about that in my next blog:-)

Right after the debate Thomas, Michael, Morten and I went to "Texas land and cattle steak house" which is one of the more expensive restaurants. It was pretty good, and we got a lot of food!
Michael at the restaurant:


Then a short trip to Target and then back home to the hotel to relax with the computer, like all the other evenings:-)

No comments: