Monday 27 July 2009

Day 28 - Going to Illinois!

I started the day very early today! I got one hour of sleep, and then Andreas drove me to the airport, because today i was going to Illinois. The last 5 days of my stay here in The States, i will spend with Adam:-) I have been looking so much forward to see him again, after we decided to take the next step and be more than just friends:-)

Well, i took my first flight from Nashville at 7:10am. I pretty much slept the whole way to St. Paul. I was sooo tired! - Then i found the next plane very easy, and left St. Paul at 10:15. I was in Peoria at 12:00, where i was picked up by Adam, Michael and James. We went to get something to eat in Wall-Mart and then went in to a Baseball game!

That was fun to try! - It is really a cool part of the American culture. I tried to keep up with the rules, who are quite complicated, but i learned a lot more today!

After the game we went home to Adam and Michael, to change car and drop off stuff, and i got to meet his parents, and got to see where i have to sleep. Then Adam drove us to a Wall-Mart where Michael and I hung out, until Adam returned. And then off too the theatre to watch Harry Potter 6:-)
It was really good!! - Then we drove home to his parents house, and Adam and Michael showed me the barn where they live. A really cool place!!


No comments: