Wednesday 8 July 2009

Day 7 – Travelling to Nashville!

Today Levi, Andreas and I were picked up at 8 by Pastor Bob as i said. We drove while sleeping mostly and grabbed some lunch on the way at ”Amishland”. We arrived to the place were Bob is living, and meet his parents, one of his brothers, his wife and kids. When we had gotten something to eat and fired some fireworks because of the 4th of july yesterday, we went to the place were me and Andreas will be staying. Levi will be at Bobs. Andreas and I will be staying with a really nice family! - Trish and Jamie. Trish is pregnant and can have her baby any day now, so that is kind of exciting. They have a son who is 3 and a half years old called Bryndan. He is so cute! - He called me pretty and kissed me on the cheek when he had to go to bed. Andreas knows the family. He has stayed with them for about a half a year and some more month at another time.

Levi:


Andreas and Bob:

No comments: