Wednesday 29 July 2009

Day 30 - Catch, movies, and Wiiii....


(Where i am at in Illiois)

Today Adam woke me up and we spend some time together before he had to leave to go to work. I then put all my CDs into my computer, and then on my iPod. Now i should have enough music to listen to on my way home in the plane:-P
Then iplayed some Resident Evil 4 on Wii once again:-P And then rode the bike to Adam work to eat. I really like the bike! - And it is so nice after i have not been riding mine for a month, and i am use to it every day normally.
In general i really like this place! - The weather is so nice, and i enjoy being surrounded by cornfields. It is so different and nice when you are use to live in a big city. So i really enjoy it!

When i returned i spend some more time on my computer, and playing a lot of Resident Evil 4. When Adam came home, Michael, him and me whent outside tp play catch for a few minutes.
Then we all went to the barn. Adam and i played some different games on Wii and xbox and then watched Shaun of the Dead:-)

Michael:


Me, gaming: Resident Evil 4...

No comments: