Thursday 23 October 2008

Day 13 - School and a goodbye to our two teachers!

Today we again went to school. I just want to mention a very special teacher that we have. He is a professor and has written textbooks. He teaches us Texas History. He is a really great teacher, and he is really cool! - He has a lot of humor which he uses a lot! - He can almost keep me awake for two straight hours were he is just talking! - Well, almost:-P I am a tough crowd though:-P

Today Morten has been feeling better so that's great! - I have to admit that i miss him in school already:-)

Right after school we all(except Morten) went to the restaurant "Chilis" to have a final dinner with our two great teachers Line and Karin. Line is our psychology teacher and Karin is our danish teacher. It was a cool way to end there time here with us in the states:-)
(hopefully the pictures will be coming soon)

At 8:00 we had a visit from one of our teachers at ACC, who teach us "U.S Government", his name is Spencer and he is very funny!
I am not the strongest person in politics but i have been chosen to be a candidate in a debate. I am quite nervous about that:-P

No comments: