Monday 27 October 2008

Day 17 - Evacuation and MUSIC!

Today while we were in school having Gaming class we were asked to evacuate the building! - Something apparently had started the firealarm, which we had not heard, So we all went outside, but only few minutes passed by before we could go inside. Nothing had happened, luckily:-)
Here we are all standing outside the ACC building:


After school Michael, Thomas and I went downtown to the biggest musicstore in Austin called "Waterloo". We were prepared to spend quite a good amount of money:-P The place was really big, and they have SO MUCH music! - I do not know how much time we spend there but it was quite some time, and we did not go through it all. I spend 111 dollars in there on CD's. Here are a picture of what i got:


And i forgot to menation that i bought these in San Antonio the other day:


I also got to buy some very special cigaretts called "Black":-P They smells like christmas and tasts relly nice:-) I am going to bring home as many as i may since we cannot buy them in Denmark. I know i have some friends at home who will be very exciting about getting some:-P


I also got this rose from some guy in town:


When i came home a surprised waited for me:-P Some of the guys had accessed my room and had a bit of fun in there...hmm:-P
We have all gotten this nice file with all the info we needed and mine now looks like this:

(Sorry about the language in the picture:-P)

A lot of other things happend in my room, quite funny actually:-P

(sorry about the pictures, my blog is teasing me)

2 comments:

AndreasLarsen said...

Awesome that you've bought "Black" clove cigarettes!!!

And great addition to your CD-collection! I've got all of them but the Björk album.

Franz-Irene said...

Yeah i couldn't help it:-P

Cool! - I am very happy about them too:-) I am really looking forward to getting to hear them for real when i come back home. Not much time to do it here:-P