Wednesday 15 October 2008

Day 4 - School and chinese food...

Today we started with yet another subject called "History of Texas". Our teacher is really cool and funny, so i think we are going to learn a lot from him:-)
Then we had more "gaming" and "open lab" were we played some "Tekken" "Hidden", "The Ship" and "Counter Strike".
The thing that is really a problem for us Danes here, is the air conditioning. Many have gone a little sick from it. We have jackets on inside of the college, since the air condition makes everything so cold!

In our 2 hours break me and Morten went to a Chinese restaurant nearby. It was okay, besides the cola, which once again tasted like chlor:-)

In the evening we tried to do some homework for the next day, as you can see on the picture:

5 comments:

Orthmann said...

It looks so cosy with the lamp on the bed(very primitive) and two smart ones with books:)

Franz-Irene said...

hehe...it was very cosey:-P I wish we had got to read more than we actually did, but well this is normally our autumn vacation:-P

AndreasLarsen said...

FULDSTÆNDIG ENIG med jer omkring deres brug af air condition!!

Anonymous said...

the AC makes many Americans feel sick too. I feel hot all the time so I cam ok.

Anonymous said...

The heavy restaurant foods make you gain weight here. Eating at home we eat much lighter. As i read your blog I thought about the fact that you all may end up with stomach aches and it was so. When I travel and eat resaturant meals it gets my system "out of whack" too. I got a laugh out of your blog where you talk about this-I cannot find it now tho.