Friday 26 December 2008

Day 10 - Snowcave and "The Dark Knight"!



Today has been a day of relaxation. We got up a bit late and then Hanne, John and I saw "Batman - The Dark Knight" - One of my christmas presents. I have been looking forward to see it again ever since I saw it in the theatre:-) It is really good!

Then Hanne and I went outside to build a small snowcave:-P Very fun, and Hanne is really good at it! We did not finish so we hope to continue another day:-) We made dinner, very easy since most of it was leftovers from christmas eve. I made caramelled potatoes for the first time in my life:-P

In the evening we played 2 boardgames. The first is called "Sequence and was one of Hannes christmas presents. The other one is called "Alias" - and is a wordgame.

They were both quite fun:-)

No comments: