Tuesday 23 December 2008

Day 7 and 8 - Homework, relaxation! - Sightseeing and more christmas stuff:-P



Day 7 has been a quiet day. I have been doing homework most of the day while watching O.C, which I saw for the first time last night. Hanne has all the episodes:-P

Day 8
Today Hanne and i was sightseeing in Nuuk. Hanne drove me around so I could see the places I had not been before. Now I have seen it all:-) We found out the small ski lift has opened so we hope to get some time to go skiing one of the days:-)Right after we went sledging for a few minutes before going inside:-)

After a delicious dinner the christmas tree was decorated and we saw some homevideos of the family, very fun! - With apple dumplings, and homemade cookies:-)


Afterwards Hanne, Mette, Lene and I saw a movie(The Wedding Date)

No comments: