Monday 15 December 2008

Greenland!



These last 2 weeks has passed by so fast! - And tomorrow very early in the morning I will be leaving to go to Greenland!

I have been waiting for this trip in almost 3 years, and now its finally here:-)
I have always wanted to go to Greenland. I have some family there, but they moved to Denmark some years ago.
At boarding school I got a good friend who lives in Greenland with her parent who run a church in Nuuk - They are doing some awesome work!
So i am going to Nuuk tomorrow to spend Christmas with her family:-)Hanne has two sisters(Mette og Lene) who lives in Denmark normally, but are coming back for Christmas this year:-)
I am looking very much forward to spend my time with my good Friend Hanne, her family, seeing Greenland, their work with the church, the nature, skiing(maybe), riding a snowcat and so on:-)

I will of course write and post pictures in here:-)


Here are a picture of the little family a lot of years ago, with the church in the background as it was at the time:-P


Newer picture of Hanne:

No comments: